Recipe: Coffee Popsicles
You can bet that we’re making a batch or two of these for the next warm day! This coffee popsicle recipe comes from ACozyKitchen.com, adapted to use our Jamaican Me Crazy Coffee, to give the popsicles that alluring taste combination of caramel, vanilla, and creamy Mexican liqueur.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups (500ml) Jamaican Me Crazy Coffee
- 2/3 cup (160ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of unsweetened Dutch processed cocoa powder
What You Need to Do:
- Mix the coffee with the sweetened condensed milk. Add the tablespoon of cocoa powder. Taste, and add a bit more milk or chocolate powder, if desired. (A spoonful or two is fine, but any more and the popsicles won’t freeze as hard.)
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
Try this recipe at home and share the results with us on our Facebook page!