Recipe: The Ultimate Iced Coffee
With the warmer months upon us, we found this amazingly simple, yet tantalizing delicious Iced Coffee recipe from AllRecipes.com.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/3 cup medium-coarse ground coffee
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- Coffee ice cubes
- 2 packets Sweet’N Low granulated sugar substitute
- Milk (optional)
And in three steps you’re done:
- Fill a tall glass with coffee ice cubes. Pour in the cold brewed coffee. Sweeten to taste with Sweet’N Low. Add milk as desired.
- To Make Cold-Brewed Coffee: Place the coffee in a glass jar, add the water, and stir to combine. Cover and set aside at room temperature for 12 hours or overnight.
- Strain the coffee through a large-size paper coffee filter, a fine sieve, or a strainer lined with cheesecloth. Cold-brewed coffee can be refrigerated in a covered jar for up to 24 hours. This recipe can be doubled.
Try this recipe at home and share the results with us on our Facebook page!